Friday, August 8, 2008

Brillante Weblog Award



I received the Brillante Weblog Award from the amazing blog Style Syrup. I found this blog while surfing through other blogs. I fell in love with the content and design of the blog, and immediately added it to my blogroll.

I am really happy to have received this award. This lets me know that my hard work and dedication is being recognized. I would like to give these great blogs this award for their hard work:

Hand It Over Wendiva
Fashion Frenzy
P.S. Thank You to all of my readers for supporting me and leaving comments. You all have great blogs it is just to many to name. I will continue to bring you stylish fashions.



9 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats sweetie!

xoxox,
CC

Wendy said...

Congrats to you for receiving it! Thanks for the award!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! And thanks for giving 'Fashion Frenzy' a shout-out. You're awesome!

karla deras said...

just thought I'd let you know I linked you!

Style Syrup said...

Thank you for your lovely comments about my blog. It means a lot to me. Once again your blog is a must read!
x

Wendiva said...

AWWWW!!! thanks!!! congrats to ur award, and THANKS so much for giving one to me!!! WE HEART FASHION :)

Reena Rai said...

Congratulations and thank you!!! I feel even more guilty for my infrequent postings now, I hope this gives me a kick up the backside to post more frequently! xx

Human Racing said...

Congrats on the award!

Ashleigh said...

thanks so much!! That is so sweet of you ...xox