Friday, August 1, 2008

My Style Icon: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen!

Mary -Kate and Ashley Olsen are my style icons. Need I say more? They are are always ahead of the trend. I have admired their style since a little girl. I used to be influenced by Mary-Kate, but these days Ashley's polished style has really caught my eye. Check out these stylish pics of the fashion icons:

ASHLEY OLSEN:



MARY-KATE OLSEN:





The Olsen's Together:





These girls have such great style, they wrote a book titled Influence. The book is all about them and how they became fashionable. Buy this book at http://www.amazon.com/ on October 28th.



Which one of the twins style is most like yours?

7 comments:

Human Racing said...

I'm not really one of those peole who's influened by them but I like Ashley's style more. However, Mary-Kate seems to be more adventurous.

get dressed! said...

I have to agree that I don't really follow the twins and their style, but I my style relates more to Ashley's. I would like to take some Mary-Kate like risks one day :)

Christina said...

They play off each others style. Mary-kate is more vintage and trendy where Ashley is more classic and contemporary.

Marian said...

I think they are stylish as they wear their clothes effortlessly!
im defo a fan of the olsen's

Unknown said...

the olsens are incredible.
i lovee them.
gahh they always look amazing!

jennifer said...

I absolutely love Mary-Kate and Ashley. I'm more of a MK girl myself, because I generally am not as polished as Ashley, and I find Mary-Kate more daring in her fashion choices. But I adore them both!

Arizona bankruptcy lawyer said...

I do love them both. They both always look great. I'm more of an MK dresser, very boho chic.