Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hey My Fellow Bloggers and Readers

Hey My Fellow Bloggers and Readers, I'm extremely excited about fashion this fall. This fashion year has been a great one and is going to end off fabulous. I went shopping today for more pieces for my fall wardrobe. I am actually planning to start posting outfits and clothing that I have this fall. I really want to take nice pictures ,so I would like to know what cameras do you guys use for your great photographs? I look forward to posting the latest stylish fashions.

4 comments:

. said...

I'm excited for fall too! I prefer dressing for fall/winter than summer for some reason..

Wendy said...

I switch between to of my cameras. Both are Cybershots by Sony (DSC-S40 and DSC-T1)

♥ Marta ♥ said...

I am so excited for the fall as well to finally go back to uni. ( I know, I'm a weird for wanting to go back) ... and I am definately looking for your photos :)

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I use a Casio Exilim and it's very fast. I highly recommend it, as it offers lots of shooting modes and is inexpensive, if that's what you are looking for.